Part Time / Portfolio
Portfolio Finance Directors/Chief Financial Officers
Commercially minded charismatic Finance Directors/Chief Financial Officers with entrepreneurial drive are required to work closely with CEOs and Managing Directors of SMEs in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Western Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Eastern Cape and Mauritius regions, providing strategic and practical finance support.
This is a ‘Portfolio Career’ opportunity for qualified and highly experienced Finance Directors/Chief Financial Officers. If successful, you will be working with the No.1 provider of part-time Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer services in South Africa and globally. You will be working with a portfolio of clients (12 – 16 days per month) with the full support of the company’s Regional Directors, fellow Finance Directors/Chief Financial Officers plus the marketing and operational support expected from a thriving global company.
The company works with clients across all industry sectors that have diverse requirements so exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills are essential as is a breadth of sector and transactional experience.
This unique opportunity will suit qualified, energetic Finance Directors/Chief Financial Officers who wish to work in a team focused, collegiate, dynamic business environment with other like-minded professionals, who are seeking to build a portfolio lifestyle, provide excellent levels of service to our clients and are looking for an alternative to corporate life that can fit around other commitments/interests.
Importantly, as it may take several months before earnings start to flow, applicants must able to support themselves financially during the portfolio build phase.
- Fully engage with our ‘purpose’ of wanting to make a real difference to our clients, as well as aligning with our cultural values of Openness, Progressiveness and Passion
- Lead the delivery of FD/CFO services to our client businesses assigned to you
- Work with the Regional Director to ensure the clients you are working with are made aware of and receive the benefit of our full breadth of offering
- Work with the Regional Director to support the process for attracting and gaining new clients
Skills & Experience
- Qualified with one of the major accounting institutes (SAICA / CIMA)
- Current member of your qualifying institute
- Minimum of 10 years Finance Director/Chief Financial Officer experience – commercial and strategic
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Track record of excellence, achievement and entrepreneurial drive
- Desire to work directly with business owners, with a passion for making a real difference
- Well networked
- Confidence and gravitas
- Excellent presentation skills
- Desire to work in a team and collegiate environment
- Able to develop a strong alignment to the company’s culture
- Breadth of sector and transactional experience is a must
If you are passionate about helping businesses to flourish and would like to explore a portfolio career with the leading provider of part-time FD/CFO services globally, then please apply now by sending your CV to [email protected] or you can submit your CV directly https://www.fdcentre.co.za/join-the-team/